Thursday 4 December 2014

The apparition in George Town

Hey readers,
             
            And We're back to December. Even as I write this post I'm trying to snuggle as much as possible in my new blanket with my mother shouting at me to study. Mothers will be mothers and by chance if she is an Indian mother... I feel you mate! It's okay, even my mother has all the supernatural traits of an Indian mother :D  Do I need to say any more?

            So, presently I am working on a horror story. It is based in George town and the narrator is an old man in his late sixties talking about the past. He and his wife goes to buy a house in the isolated region of George town and the house that they buy is a colonial one. The rest, I am still working on. It is so much harder to write a horror story that actually can creep a person, than writing something romantic. -sigh- well thats it. Any suggestions that you have? Write about it in the comment box.


Ciao,
Nammy

No comments:

Post a Comment