Wednesday 25 March 2015

back to some blogging...getting all gaga over gypsie

Hey readers,

           Exams can be so much tiring. Finally I found some time to blog. Oh! and how much I missed my blog. The good news? I'm like free for one or two months but my coaching class. grrr. Anyway these days I'm like,all crazy about the mysterious and beautiful gypsy makeup and style but after much deliberation and practice, I still feel those mystique eyes are not my thing. :( Yet,I'll be all saintly and share my information "sources" :D

For an astounding gypsy hairstyle, click here

If you care for a makeup you can click here. Okay, you might want to get a little subtle look at times so, for those times, click here ;)

Coming to the scarf...ah those famous gypsy head scarf you might want to click here.

I haven't thought about the jewelleries so...that's it.

Keep reading and god bless you all!!

Love,

Nammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment