Friday 3 July 2015

My opinion on "Love brings out the best in us"

Hey readers.

   How are you all? Today I want to share my view on the saying that "love brings out the best in our selves" For a long time, this saying has been used and re-used. I'm sure many of you would believe in this saying and I respect your opinions but I believe that our personal development should not be limited or handicapped by someone else's feelings or emotions. I feel that the love that drives us to do well in our lives should be the love for ourselves. No, I'm not saying that we should all become narcissist but we SHOULD love ourselves and that love should make us work for our own prosperity.
  It's a rather short opinion. :p anyway these days I'm fancying over disney songs. la la la. and I watched Maleficent and I highly recommend that movie.

Okay.
Bye,
Nammy

No comments:

Post a Comment