Friday 25 October 2013

Reunion with my blog; bits from here and there

 So its been a long time since I had published my last post. Sigh! Anyways I was just so busy these days. Finally I've been able to buy myself some time. I just read this novel "Calling time of the Krays" Its good. Even though the first part was really boring...Sort of. :P
 Anyways, recently I bought one of those toy guns for fun. I still remember the time I was just 8 years old. And I had a whole lot of fascination for those guns and then there was this neighbor's kid, 5-6 months older than me and we used to have so much fun with the guns. :D At least I know where I found my love for shooting games from!!
toy guns <3
 And now the ending part of my post. :D Listened to the song "Applause" and its just so awesome. You can download the song from
Here.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment