Thursday 17 October 2013

Pokhara

 Hello people, well recently, when I say recently I mean some 3-4 months ago, I visited Pokhara, a place in Nepal... Trust me its just such a beautiful place and the food. Oh! simply delicious, even though I wont really make a suggestion to try out the pizzas.
 Anyways Pokhara has this lake known as Phewa Lake and its really huge and its a really charming place. The cool breeze and the scenario... Ah! I just miss that lake. Then the snow covered mountains. They too are simple HUGE!! really really HUGE!! see that photo? And well I do suggest trying out paragliding :D
 Plus the people, they're just so friendly, made me feel so at home... miss them all too. I guess I'll now end up crying out of love I have for them. It's a totally different world out there people. So guys do visit Pokhara if you ever get the chance :) And I would love to dedicate this post to Pokhara

Well you all are invited to share your experiences through that white rectangular comment box :)

Thanks for giving me the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment